WHO WE ARE
Flying Aprons Tucson LLC
Flying Aprons Tucson LLC (herein known as Flying Aprons) strives to protect the privacy and identities of our Website visitors, newsletter subscribers, and cooking school clients. We do not share personal information with third parties.
However, if you have any misgivings about disclosing personal information via email or text that may be read by associates of Flying Aprons in the normal course of responding to inquiries, please think twice before you click Send.
The same is true for comments you may leave in response to blog posts at Flyingapronstucson.com. We moderate comments and have the discretion to withhold comments that do not conform to our comments policy, including personal and/or inappropriate information. However, you are ultimately responsible for any personal information that you disclose in a public forum.
For information about the types of personal information we collect and how it’s managed, continue to the next section on the EU’s General Data Protection Guidelines.
For Eurozone Visitors: General Data Protection Guidelines (GDPR)
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
- When you visit Flyingapronstucson.com, we collect information that helps us monitor the site’s health to keep it safe for you and other visitors, manage backend processes, develop content, and facilitate informational searches. Your IP address, which can reveal your geographic location and other personal information, is anonymized to protect your privacy.
- When you comment on a blog post, WordPress by default asks for your name and email address. Flying Aprons has made these fields optional; you can provide your name and email address and also subscribe to the comment thread, or not. By default, next time you close your browser this information will be deleted. (A browser is the program you use to access the Internet, e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge/Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your first and last name, city/state/zip code, email address, and area of interest.
- When you register and pay for a class or purchase a gift card at Shopify, they will collect your personal information and process the payment, and in the case of gift cards, facilitate the download of a digital file to your computer or other device. They’ll collect your full name, email address, and payment method, which includes billing address, phone number/s, and payment information, such as credit card and/or PayPal account information. We do not use personal information gathered via Shopify for any other purpose or share it with third parties, and we do not have access to your payment information.
Subject Access Requests and Corrections of Personal Information
Please contact us to submit a Subject Access Request (SAR) to receive a copy of any personal information that we may have about you, correct inaccurate information, or delete your personal information.
Flying Aprons Tucson LLC
3200 W. Westridge
Tucson AZ 85745
We will provide the first copy of your SAR free of charge. We will charge $15.00 for each additional copy. In the event an SAR would be considered “unreasonable” or “excessive” under the GDPR we will refer your request to our attorneys in the United States and charge their standard hourly rate for document requests.
TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY AND IDENTITIES OF OUR VISITORS, SUBSCRIBERS, AND ECOMMERCE CUSTOMERS:
- If submitting a SAR for yourself, you must provide us with proof of your identity.
- If making a request on another person’s behalf, you must provide us with proof of your own and the other person’s identity, as well as proof that you’re legally acting on this person’s behalf.
- Contact Shopify if requesting personal information collected at the time you registered and paid for a cooking class or purchased a digital gift card. We do not retain our customers’ personal financial information or payment methods. BE ADVISED: We will report persistent attempts to obtain any individual’s personal financial information to Shopify and federal authorities.
Efforts to comply with the GDPR are a courtesy to European Union visitors and should not be interpreted to supersede the laws of the government of the United States or relevant state and local jurisdictions.
How to Opt-In or Opt-Out
You may opt-in to receive information about products and services offered by Flying Aprons Tucson LLC. To subscribe to our please email us at Flyingapronstucson@gmail.com.
You may also opt-out of receiving communications from Flying Aprons Tucson at any time for any reason by unsubscribing.